Welcome to our FAQ. If you cannot find an answer on here, you could also email us at [email protected].Thank you.
1. Where is your store based?
We are located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our business is fully online based and we do not have any physical stores as yet.
2. What are the accepted Payment Methods?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Manual Payment
If you wish to use the manual payment method, kindly drop us an email or message on WhatsApp/Instagram/Facebook and make a payment to the following bank account once you receive a confirmation reply from us on the availability of the item.
Bank Account Information
BANK: Public Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Pupuyu Trading
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3220731209
Please Email or WhatsApp the bank-in slip to us.
3. How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 7 business days. However due to the Covid19 pandemic, your order may be impacted with possible delays.
4. What are the shipping charges?
We do not charge shipping/delivery fee for all orders within Peninsular Malaysia.
Shipping charges for other destinations apply.
5. Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards?
Yes, we do offer international shipping to a number of countries and accept credit card payments via Paypal.
Items shipped to destinations outside Malaysia are subject to import custom duties and taxes (“import fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record and is responsible for import fees assessed.
6. Can I expedite my delivery/shipping?
Yes! We are able to offer expedited delivery/shipping. Kindly write to us before placing an order.
7. How can I check the status of my order?
We will send you an email notification when your order ships.
8. What’s your refund/exchange policy?
If there’s something wrong with your order (wrong item, defective product, etc.), inform
us within 24 hours of receiving your order and return it to us unworn and unwashed
within 7 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to issue a replacement.
If you’d like to make an exchange due to wrong sizing, simply inform us within 24 hours
of receiving your order and return the unused goods back to us unworn and unwashed
within 7 days of delivery for an exchange. Exchanges are only available for size and/or
colour of the same style.
9. Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed, for this reason we are unable to cancel or make changes to orders.
10. Where can I find product sizing information?
Our size chart is a great way to estimate what size to order.
If you need help or more information on sizing, you can email us at [email protected].
11. How do I take care of the clothing item?
Our garments are machine-washable and hold up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling.
If you have been following our story, you will know that sustainability is one of the cornerstones of Pupuyu & Co. Our garments are not treated with harsh chemicals and we use minimal dye setters commonly used in conventional textile industry.
There are a few ways to keep your clothes’ original colors lasting longer. To wash without worry, use these tips to reduce fading and bleeding:
- Hand wash in isolation is recommended for the first few washes to check for color overspill and to wash off excess colour, until the colour no longer bleeds into the water.
- Salt water soak for 15 minutes before final rinse is recommended as the salt helps to set the color into the fabric. This keeps the color from fading while the garment is being washed.
- Deep dip in cold water and use a mild/gentle/natural/bio-friendly cleanser/products
- Do not use bleach
- Re-shape while damp
- Drip dry in shade
- Iron fabric when it is still slightly moist, or use steam ironing
If you have any other queries about your organic cotton, please feel free to contact us.
12. The item I want is sold out. What can I do?
Our designs are exclusive and we do not stock large quantity. In most cases, we do not re-
print same designs for sale once we sell-out. To avoid disappointments, keep track of our
new collection releases on our social medias to place an order promptly.
13. Do you accept custom orders?
Yes, we do, for some of our prints. We are able to do size variations (larger sizes), design variations whether minor changes or style changes or family matching outfits, accessories e.g. matching headbands. Please email or WhatsApp us at +60129118050 for enquiries or
to place custom orders.
14. What if my question isn’t answered here?
You can also email us anytime at [email protected].